If you’re a hard worker, would like to work in a friendly atmosphere, and are looking for a job in South Dakota, we’d love to chat with you.
We’re a small, tight-knit team of around 20 people. Together we work diligently to provide great phone, Internet, and digital cable TV services in rural South Dakota communities.
Browse our current job openings below.
Valley FiberCom, a subsidiary of Valley Telecommunications Cooperative, is adding to our rich 65-year history with rapid growth and extremely high take rates in new markets. We are looking for a high energy, motivated Account Executive to join our team and build relationships through the sales of our residential voice, data, and video product lines, as well as our IT business solutions. Your successful sales generation of new and existing services is rewarded through a salary plus commission pay plan. If you are passionate, competitive, and wired to sell, then becoming a part of the Valley FiberCom Team will be a rewarding career move!
As the Account Executive, you will be responsible for promoting and selling Valley FiberCom services and technologies, developing and leveraging relationships, and closing new business.
Responsibilities and Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Develop sales of Valleys FiberCom’s strategic product line, including broadband, voice, video, HPBX, and IT solutions
- Emphasize product features, capabilities, and limitations based on analysis of customer’s needs
- Proactively develop and maintain a potential customer sales funnel through targeted lists, referrals, and participating in networking events
- Maintain a strong knowledge of products, pricing, and promotions offered by Valley FiberCom
- Stay abreast of the competitor’s product, services, and offerings
- Meet and exceed ambitious sales goals
- Build and foster meaningful customer relationships and internal partnerships
- Work with Valley FiberCom team to schedule and ensure the proper installation and upgrades of services
- Inventory and Service Order data record management
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience preferred
- Knowledge and passion for sales, telecommunications, customer service, marketing, IT, or other related fields preferred
- Strong work ethic coupled with an ability to self-motivate
- Ability to show appropriate judgment and initiative
- Excellent external and internal communication skills
- Consultative selling and effectiveness in overcoming objections
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Relationship management skills
Position is located in east-central South Dakota. This position is salary + commission, along with a variety of exceptional benefits, including medical, dental, vision and prescription insurance, group life insurance, 401k, generous paid time off, paid holidays, and discounted employee services.
An insurable driving record, preliminary drug screening and background check are all required.
Interested parties may send a cover-letter, resume, and salary requirements to Valley FiberCom, PO Box 7, Herreid, SD 57632 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position is Open Until Filled.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.